- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Excellent abrasion resistance; protects against hazardous particles down to one micron in size
Tyvek® Hooded Coveralls are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
BW1920HF-M BW1920HF-L BW1920HF-2XL BW1920HF-3XL BW1920HF-4XL