- Sentry spill response kit, using the Chemsorb General Absorbent (GA) and personal protection equipment (PPE) is a fully contained kit. Designed to be stored in key locations around the plant, warehouse, chemical storage and mixing or loading areas. Unlike clay, cellulose, polypropylene, and other agricultural-based solutions, all natural CHEMSORB traps the liquid into its structure for easy cleanup.
- A true absorbent. The Chemsorb GA pillows and diking tubes trap the liquid into their core and holds it. Leaving a dry and residue-free surface.
- Chemsorb GA can absorb up to 7 times its own weight in liquid. Use less product and pick up 5 times more than clay products.
- How important is time when cleaning up a spill? The Sentry kit with Chemsorb GA, will absorb spills 3 times faster than the leading brand and not leave residue behind.
- After cleanup, the drum can be used to safely seal in and store the materials used for the clean up process while being transported for disposal.
This Chemsorb General Absorbent (GA) spill response kit comes in a weatherproof drum. Based on all natural perlite and enhanced with a proprietary de-dusting technology which facilitates ease of use and fast absorption. Chemsorb will absorb 7 times more liquid than the leading clay brands and do it 3 times faster. Ideal for manufacturing plants, warehouse, chemical storage, and mixing and loading areas. After cleanup, drums can serve as sealed, safe storage and disposal containers for absorbed spill materials. Chemsorb will save you time, money and leave a cleaner environment.
SP30GA-SEN6 SP30GA-SEN20 SP30GA-SEN30