CHEMSORB GA – Minute Man Spill Containment Kit, SP30GA-MIN, Spill Response Kit for Easy and Fast Absorption, General Absorbent, Chemical Spill Kit. Ideal for Industrial, Transportation, Trucking and Warehouse. A Universal Chemical Absorbent, lightweight, silica free, FDA 21 CFR and NSF Certified. Absorb up to 7 gallons per kit.
- Spill Control Kit Uses: each spill response kit absorbs 7 gallons of liquid and can be easily placed in any truck, vehicle sprayer or nurse tank. Ideal for transportation, trucking, and chemical spills.
- Easy to Handle: Lightweight Universal absorbent can be easily carried to the spill site. Silica free, Certified by NSF Category Code J1, approved for use in food processing facilities. FDA 21 CFR.
- Fast and Safe: How important is time when cleaning up a spill? The Minuteman kit with CHEMSORB GA, will absorb spills 3 times faster than the leading brand and not leave residue behind.
- Safe Chemical Spill Kit: light weight and easily carried to the spill site. Spill response kit soaks 7 times its weight in liquid and keeps the surface dry after the absorption process.
- Specification includes (2) Sorbent Pillows (26″x16″x2″), (3) 3×48″ Diking Tubes, (1) pair of 15 mil XL nitrile gloves, (1) pair of safety goggles, (1) pair of Tychem SL Saranex boot covers and (2) HazMat disposal bags with labels.
The Minuteman Kit, SPGA30-MIN is the ideal spill response kit for transportation, trucking and general chemical spills. Loaded with the industry leading General Absorbent (GA), this kit keeps you organized and ready to stop a spill. Based on all natural perlite and enhanced with a proprietary de-dusting technology which facilitates ease of use and fast absorption. CHEMSORB will absorb 7 times more liquid than the leading clay brands and do it 3 times faster. Fits easily in any transportation truck, vehicle sprayer or nurse tank. It can be hung on a wall in the plant or warehouse for quick access. We provide a lightweight, safe and silica free solution that is FDA 21 CFR and NSF Certified. Comes in a highly visible orange nylon duffel bag. This kit is packed with the key products you need to clean up to 7 gallons of hazardous spill. Includes: (2) Sorbent Pillows (26″x16″x2″), (3) 3×48″ Diking Tubes, (1) pair of 15 mil XL nitrile gloves, (1) pair of safety goggles, (1) pair of Tychem SL Saranex boot covers and (2) HazMat disposal bags with labels. CHEMSORB will save you time, money and leave a cleaner environment.