Chemsorb Decontamination Kit – KT1540EA, Spill Response Kit with Eyewash, Soap and Towels, Emergency Spill Kit, Spill Control Kit. Occupational Health and Safety Products.
- High-Performance Spill Kit: decontamination kit is designed to be used on job sites, where employees’ safety is at stake. Spill control kit allows treatment of injured person on the spot in less time.
- Applications: spill response kit is purposefully made for places where chemicals are being transported, stirred, sprayed, poured, dispensed, or discharged.
- Ideal Safety Spill Kit: clean water, portable eyewash, soap, and towels are included in the kit. Industrial spell kit includes one coverall to protect the infected person’s body from further damage.
- Portable Chemical Spill Kit: safety spill kit is light in weight and can be easily carried in a yellow duffel bag. Ideal use: rapidly rinse or flush dangerous chemicals from the injured person.
- Specifications: portable spill kit does not affect the environment and is manufactured with dimensions — 12.5 x 12.5 x 14.5 in..
Chemsorb portable decontamination kit, is especially manufactured for places where chemicals are being transported, stirred, sprayed, poured, dispensed, or discharged. Ideal for situations where seconds count! When you can’t waste time transporting an injured person for treatment, this kit give you the ability to treat on site. Lightweight safety spill kit can be easily transported in a yellow duffel bag. Spill response kit is carefully manufactured to rapidly rinse or flush dangerous chemicals from the injured person. Portable spill kit is precisely made to be used in those job sites where employees’ safety is at risk. Refill kit – KT1542R. CHEMSORB will save you time, money and leave a cleaner environment.