CHEMSORB GA – General Absorbent Twin XL Pillows (12) 26 x 16 inch pillows, SP30GA-P26, Spill pack, 24 Gal. capacity, industrial chemical, oils, fuel, inks & dyes, silica free, FDA 21 CFR and NSF Certified Category Code J1, approved for use in food processing facilities.
- High-Performance Liquid Sorbents: Engineered to be rugged, flexible and durable enough to survive real world application including: spills, leaks, discharges, drips and leaching.
- Easy to Handle: Lightweight Universal absorbent pillows can be easily carried to the spill site. Silica free, Food safe NSF Certified Category Code J1 and FDA 21 CFR approved for use in food processing facilities.
- Multipurpose Absorbent: Ideal for oil, grease, diesel fuel, gasoline, aviation fuel, chemicals, antifreeze, inks and dyes, solvents, coolant, pesticides, alcohols, aldehydes and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Absorbent Pads Applications: ideal for applications, including absorbing leaks, spills, drips and discharges. Offers quick cleanup of oils, chemicals, alcohol, grease, gasoline, etc.
- Specifications: 12 Extra Large spill control pillows measure 26 x 16 x 2 inches, XL Pillows can absorb over 24 gallons of liquid.
The CHEMSORB Twin Extra Large Pillows 26″x16″x2″ Refill Pack (12). SP30GA-P26, the sturdy pillows are generously filled with our Universal Dedusted Absorbent (SP30GA) technology. Designed to be rugged and durable enough to survive real world application including: spills, leaks, discharges, drips and leaching. Quickly clean up any liquid or semi-solid spill including: oil, grease, diesel fuel, gasoline, aviation fuel, chemicals, antifreeze, inks & dyes, solvents, coolants, pesticides, alcohols, aldehydes, caustic soda, aromatic hydrocarbons, paints, polymer monomers, acids (except Hydrofluoric Acid). Based on all natural perlite, this product is enhanced with a proprietary de-dusting technology which facilitates ease of use and fast absorption. CHEMSORB will absorb 7 times more liquid than the leading clay brands and do it 3 times faster. Silica free, FDA 21 CFR and NSF Certified Category Code J1, approved for use in food processing facilities, we will reduce your disposal cost (in weight) by 5 times the leading clay brand because we weigh less and absorb more. Use with a tray or on their own, to leave a cleaner, safer environment. Includes: (12) Extra Large (26″x16″x2″) CHEMSORB® Universal Sorbent Pillows.