- Formulated to absorb and neutralize basic/ caustic spills. The color change technology (from pink to yellow then back to pink when neutralized) lets the responder know that the absorbed caustic has been neutralized and is cleaner to handle.
- A true absorbent. Chemsorb CA pulls the caustic & alkaline solution into its’ core and traps it, leaving a dry and residue-free surface.
- Chemsorb CA can absorb up to 7 times its own weight in liquid. Use less product and pick up 5 times more than clay products.
- How important is time when cleaning up a spill? Chemsorb CA will absorb spills 3 times faster than the leading brand and not leave residue behind.
- Meets all OSHA and EPA standards, silica free, environmentally safe for animals, plants and humans.
Chemsorb CA (Caustic & Alkaline Neutralizing)) absorbent is formulated to absorb and neutralize all basic/ caustic spills. The color change technology (from pink to yellow then back to pink when neutralized) will let the responder know that the absorbed caustic is cleaner to handle than the initial spill. Chemsorb CA is the leading lightweight, fast-acting absorbent formulated to quickly clean up caustic alkaline spills including: ammonium hydroxide, drain cleaner, detergents, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, metal hydroxide, sodium carbonate, ammonia solutions, bleach solutions and more. Based on all natural perlite, this product is enhanced with a proprietary de-dusting and color changing caustic alkaline neutralizing technology which facilitates ease of use and fast absorption. Chemsorb will absorb 7 times more liquid than the leading clay brands and do it 3 times faster. When Chemsorb is swept up, the surface is left clean and dry leaving a safe environment. Chemsorb meets all OSHA and EPA standards and it is silica free. Chemsorb will absorb more than leading clay brands and use less product to do it. Which means we can reduce your disposal cost (in weight) by 5 times the leading clay brand. Chemsorb will save you time, money and leave a cleaner environment.
SP70CA-L1B SP70CA-L5B SP70CA-L5P SP70CA-L30D