- Formulated to absorb and neutralize acid spills (except for hydrofluoric acid). The color change technology (from yellow to purple and back to yellow when neutralized) lets the responder know when the acid has been neutralized and cleaner to handle.
- A true absorbent. Chemsorb AN pulls the acid solution into its’ core and traps it, leaving a dry and residue-free surface.
- Chemsorb AN can absorb up to 7 times its own weight in liquid. Use less product and pick up 5 times more than clay products.
- How important is time when cleaning up a spill? Chemsorb AN will absorb spills 3 times faster than the leading brand and not leave residue behind.
- Meets all OSHA and EPA standards, silica free, environmentally safe for animals, plants and humans.
Chemsorb AN (Acid Neutralizing) absorbent is formulated to absorb and neutralize all acid spills (except for hydrofluoric acid). The color change technology (from yellow to purple and back to yellow when neutralized) lets the user know when the acid has been safely neutralized and cleaner to handle. Chemsorb AN is the leading lightweight, fast-acting absorbent formulated to quickly clean up acid spills including: battery, muriatic, hydrochloric, sulfuric, phosphoric acids (except hydrofluoric), etching solutions, plating solutions and more. Based on all natural perlite, this product is enhanced with a proprietary de-dusting and color changing, acid neutralizing technology which facilitates ease of use and fast absorption. Chemsorb AN will absorb 7 times more liquid than the leading clay brands and do it 3 times faster. When Chemsorb AN is swept up, the surface is left clean and dry, leaving a cleaner environment. Chemsorb AN meets all OSHA and EPA standards and it is silica free. Chemsorb AN will absorb more than leading clay brands and use less product to do it. Which means we can reduce your disposal cost (in weight) by 5 times the leading clay brand. Chemsorb will save you time, money and leave a cleaner environment.
SP60AN-L1B SP60AN-L5B SP60AN-L5P SP60AN-L30D