Chemsorb GA – General Absorbent Bulk Variety Pack, SP30GA-UNI1 general spill response and control kit. Ideal for spills, leaks discharges and drips in and around industrial applications. An assortment of Universal absorbents that are lightweight, silica free, FDA 21 CFR and NSF Certified. Will absorb up to 28 gallons per kit.
- Efficient Spill Kit: spill control kit is produced with maximum durability to withstand robust conditions such as spills, leaks, discharges, drips, and leaching. Absorbs up to 28 gallons.
- Easy to Handle: Lightweight Universal absorbent can be easily carried to the spill site. Silica free, Certified by NSF Category Code J1, approved for use in food processing facilities. FDA 21 CFR.
- Applications: ideal for: oil, grease, diesel fuel, gasoline, aviation fuel, chemicals, antifreeze, inks, dyes, solvents, coolants, pesticides, alcohols, aldehydes, aromatic hydrocarbons and paints.
- Substantial Fuel Spill Kit: spill containment kit is designed as per natural perlite and provided with proprietary de-dusting technology that offers comfortable handling and promotes fast absorption.
- Specifications includes: (16) Diking Tubes (3″x48″), (10) Pillows (10″x10″), (4) Pillows (18″x18″), (2) HazMat Disposal Bags and (2) HazMat Labels.
This Convenient Universal Absorbent Bulk Pack, SP30GA-UNI1, contains a variety of CHEMSORB® General Absorbent (GA) diking tubes and pillows for larger spill response, refills for kits, and general maintenance. Based on all natural perlite and enhanced with a proprietary de-dusting technology which facilitates ease of use and fast absorption. The sturdy pillows and diking tubes are filled with lightweight, silica free, FDA 21 CFR and NSF Certified, safe for spills in and around food processing and transportation. Designed to be rugged, flexible and durable enough to survive real world application including: spills, leaks, discharges, drips and leaching. Quickly clean spills including: oil, grease, diesel fuel, gasoline, aviation fuel, chemicals, antifreeze, inks & dyes, solvents, coolants, pesticides, alcohols, aldehydes, caustic soda, aromatic hydrocarbons, paints, polymer monomers, acids (except Hydrofluoric Acid). Will absorb 7 times more liquid than the leading clay brands and do it 3 times faster. Includes: (16) Diking Tubes (3″x48″), (10) Pillows (10″x10″), (4) Pillows (18″x18″), (2) HazMat Disposal Bags and (2) HazMat Labels. CHEMSORB will save you time, money and leave a cleaner environment.